The 2013 National Sea Perch Challenge to be held at the IUPUI Natatorium, May 17 -18
Volunteers are needed!
Pool Side Judges:
* Timing kids on completion of an obstacle course
* or Counting points obtained when kids retrieve rings from an underwater obstacle
* There is a very specific rubric given and they ask questions based on this and score posters
* Score sheet running
* Running various errands from poolside to other parts of the competition
* Set up /tear down (shouldn't be a lot of stuff)
Please register to be a judge or volunteer via this link http://www.regonline.com/
Summer Schedule – ET Lower Level Open Labs
The labs will be staffed by a UITS student consultant under a reduced-hours schedule starting Monday, May 6. Normal hours will resume Monday, August 19.
Monday – Thursday: Open 8am-9pm
Friday: Open 8am-5pm
The labs will be closed for the holidays on Memorial Day and Independence Day.
Throughout the summer, the IT131 lab will remain open 24/7.
Student Innovation Fund
The Engineering and Technology Student Council is excited to announce the creation of a Student Innovation fund. If you need funds for a senior design project, a student organization competition, or just an innovative project that is of interest to you, please apply. The funds are to be used for parts/supplies/equipment. Students must complete an application and make a presentation to the Selection Committee. For more information, please contact Terri Talbert-Hatch (email@example.com).