Computer Graphics Technology
Technology + Creativity
According to Jon Peddie Research, the computer graphics market will exceed $150 billion in 2013. Constantly evolving, computer graphics are everywhere and an integral part of our daily lives. Computer Graphics Technology students are prepared to meet this demand.
Computer Graphics Technology (CGT) at IUPUI educates undergraduate and graduate students to become the finest practitioners, managers, and leaders in the field of applied computer graphics technology and digital communication.
Our students are creative and technological problem solvers, and are consistently hired for their expertise in both areas. CGT is a unique program that prepares students for a wide variety of computer graphics professions. So whether you dream of designing robust websites, animating 3D characters or anything in between, the fun begins with Computer Graphics Technology.
Computer Graphics Technology Degrees Offered:
Why Computer Graphics Technology at IUPUI?
- Interact from faculty who are active in the industry and know how to get you there too
- Experience small, student-centered classes
- Study in a curriculum built around actual industry techniques and demands
- Participate in study abroad opportunities and collaborate with graphics students around the world
- Experience real-world, hands-on internships and civic engagement projects
- Earn a Purdue University degree while taking advantage of industry ties in Indianapolis
Common Careers for Graduates:
- Animators and Motion Graphics Designers
- Web and Multimedia Designers
- 3D Production Artists
- Computer Graphics Designers
- Visual Effects Artists
- Computer Graphics Trainers and Educators