Welcome to the CEMT Program
Building, from every angle.
The Construction Engineering Management Technology program at IUPUI will equip you to run construction projects, from every angle. Leave no stone unturned as you further your expertise in construction management, project controls, scheduling, cost estimating, bidding, contract administration, specification writing, field operations, economics, construction law, business management, communications and more.
Why Construction Engineering Management Technology at IUPUI?
- Strong curriculum with a balanced focus to develop strong technical, construction management and communication skills
- Full-time faculty with real world experience
- Located in a strong construction industry community
- Unique student mix with traditional and non-traditional students
- Active and vibrant construction student organization
- Industry professionals instruct key courses
- Strong relationship with construction industry and professional organizations
Common Careers for Graduates:
- Construction project managers
- Construction field superintendents
- Construction project monitoring and controls specialists
- Field engineers
- Construction administrators including estimating, scheduling, etc.
Student Resources:General Education Common Core (for students admitted Fall 2013 and later)