Electrical Engineering Technology
The degree is Engineering Technology, the career is Engineering.
With the Electrical Engineering Technology program at IUPUI, learn the discipline that powers today’s electronically-run society. Then apply that knowledge to better the world in communications, entertainment, manufacturing, power systems, and transportations settings.
Like us on Facebook, and stay up to date with our programs in the Engineering Technology department!
Why Electrical Engineering Technology at IUPUI?
- Our graduates do well in the market place: in 2011, the average salary of our new EET graduates was $56,250 – exceeding the national average of $55,100 (Source: PayScale, Inc., 2011)
- Our faculty expertise and course offerings focus on energy and automation: areas of growth for Central Indiana
- Our urban location gives many opportunities for real life experience: many students work in the field while attending classes
- Our medium class size of 20 allows students to work closely with faculty
- We have a large, vibrant program: IUPUI awards the second highest number of Engineering Technology Bachelor’s degrees in the nation (Only Ferris State University graduates more)
Common Careers for Graduates:
- Process Control Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Project Manager
- Test Engineer
- Instrumentation Engineer
- Sales Engineer
For more information on required courses or this program in general, contact Lacretia Githri (email@example.com).
For accreditation information about this program, click here.