Electrical Engineering Technology
The degree is Engineering Technology, the career is Engineering.
With the Electrical Engineering Technology program at IUPUI, learn the discipline that powers today’s electronically-run society. Then apply that knowledge to better the world in communications, entertainment, manufacturing, power systems, and transportations settings
- BS in Electrical Engineering Technology
- MS in Technology, Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology concentration
Why Electrical Engineering Technology at IUPUI?
- Our graduates do well in the market place: in 2011, the average salary of our new EET graduates was $56,250 – exceeding the national average of $55,100 (Source: PayScale, Inc., 2011)
- Our faculty expertise and course offerings focus on energy and automation: areas of growth for Central Indiana
- Our urban location gives many opportunities for real life experience: many students work in the field while attending classes
- Our medium class size of 20 allows students to work closely with faculty
- We have a large, vibrant program: IUPUI awards the second highest number of Engineering Technology Bachelor’s degrees in the nation (Only Ferris State University graduates more)
Common Careers for Graduates:
- Process Control Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Project Manager
- Test Engineer
- Instrumentation Engineer
- Sales Engineer
For accreditation information about this program, click here.