Mechanical Engineering Technology (MET) Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree
BS Mechanical Engineering Technology Sample Plan of Study
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering Technology
Accredited by the Technology Accreditation Commission, ABET, 111 Market Place, Suite 1050, Baltimore, MD 21202, (410) 347-7700. The program educational objectives for Mechanical Engineering Technology are:
- Show their ability to solve problems related to the workplace through their application of excellent technical capabilities in mechanical engineering technology and related supporting fields.
- Be responsible citizens in the workplace through their demonstrated ethical and professional conduct, and appreciation for diversity in its various forms.
- Continue their professional advancement through life-long learning opportunities, in-service training, and engagement with professional organizations.
- Practice effective oral and written communication skills,
- Show their ability to address diverse environmental, ethical, diversity, cultural, and contemporary aspects of their work.
- Work collaboratively and effectively in engineering and manufacturing industries as a liaison between professional engineers and manufacturing personnel.