Group Honors and Awards:
· Ndeye Seck Received the “Commitment to Engineering Excellence Research Fund,” November, 2013.
· Dr. Izadian became IEEE Industrial Electronics Sub-committee chair on Control of Power Electronics, 2013.
· Dr. Izadian received IUPUI Trustees Teaching Award, 2013.
· Dr. Izadian received best presentation award in “Power Systems” session, IECON, Montreal, Canada, 2012.
· Nathaniel Girrens was awarded IEEE Power and Energy Society Scholarship Plus Initiative, September 2012.
· Dr. Izadian was nominated for the Best Research Advisor of the year 2012, IUPUI.
· Pardis Khayyer won a Travel Grant to IEEE ECCE 2012 conference.
· Nathaniel Girrens won 3rd place Undergraduate Student Paper Contest at IEEE EIT-2012 conference.
· Cory DiGregory’s research paper was selected at IEEE-EIT 2012 conference, undergraduate paper contest.
· Heng Yang’s research paper was selected at IEEE-EIT 2012 conference, undergraduate paper contest.
· Heng Yang became Top-10 IUPUI student, 2012.
· Honor Society of Engineers, Tau Beta Pi, (2008).
· Best Paper Presentation Award (in session ThB12), American Control Conference, NY, USA, (2007).
· Honor Society of Electrical Engineers, Etta Kappa Nu (HKN), Lifetime member (2006).
· Scholarship Award, Highest Honor, and Outstanding MS. Student, Iran University of Science and Technology, (Fall 2000).