First page Back Continue Last page Overview Graphics
Comments on HW 7: F 5
Problem F 5 (Problem will be graded for extra credit only.)
- Question: “How is the SCI0 interrupt enabled? (Careful! There are two required steps.)”
- Answer: “The Serial Communication Interface (SCI) 0 interrupt is enabled by:
- 1. enabling the maskable interrupts using the Clear Interrupt Mask (CLI) command, then
- 2. enabling the specific SCI0 associated interrupts [Transmit Interrupt Enable (TIE), Transmit Complete Interrupt Enable (TCIE), Receiver Interrupt Enable (RIE), and Idle Line Interrupt Enable (ILIE).]
- Comment: See “Local Enable” column, p. 215 and Ch. 10.