ECE382 Feedback System Analysis and Design
Spring 2012 Exam Policy
- Exams will be closed-book and no calculators will be permitted.
- Cheating on any exam will result in a grade of ``F'' in the course.
- The instructor will scan the graded exams.
- Solutions will be posted.
- If a student has a question about the grading of a question, the
student should email the instructor explaining why he or she believes the
grade should be changed. The instructor will review the exam and the
criteria used for grading that question and then email a response to
- The purpose of this policy is to ensure that all students' answers
are graded according to the same criteria.
- There will be no exceptions to this policy.
|Page last modified 1/01/12.