ECE 580 Optimization Methods for Systems and Control
- Instructor: Sarah Koskie
- Instructor's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lectures: TR 4:30–5:45 pm in SL-110
- Instructor's Office Hours: R 1–3 pm, or by appointment,
An Introduction to Optimization, 3rd edition, by
E. K. P. Chong and S. H. Zak, Wiley,
- Syllabus (pdf)
(Updated December 07, 2011)
- Prerequisites: Graduate Standing or permission from instructor
- Corequisites: None.
- Lecture Notes
- Exam Solutions
(Updated December 12, 2011)
- Practice Exam Problems
- Practice Exam 1 with thanks to Prof. S. Rovnyak (Updated
September 21, 2010)
- Practice Problems from ECE580 Fall 2010 Exams 2 and 3 with thanks to Prof. S. Rovnyak (Updated December 05, 2010)
- Additional (highly recommended) practice exams can be found on Prof. S. Zak's website (link below).
|Page last modified January 11, 2016.