ECE 580 Optimization Methods for Systems and Control
- Instructor: Prof. Sarah Koskie
- Instructor's Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instructor's Office Hours: MW 6–7 pm, or by appointment,
- Assistant: Archana Eadara
- Assistant's Email: email@example.com
- Assistant's Office Hours: MW noon–1 pm,
- Lectures: MW 7:30–8:45 pm in SL-110
An Introduction to Optimization, 4rd edition, by
E. K. P. Chong and S. H. Zak, Wiley,
- Course Information (pdf)
(Updated September 2, 2015)
- Syllabus (pdf)
(Updated August 22, 2012)
- Prerequisites: Graduate Standing or permission from instructor. Corequisites: None.
- Lecture Notes
- Homework will be assigned approximately every
other week. It is due in class at 7:30pm on the assigned date.
Homework may also be submitted by email in advance of class.
December 10, 2015)
December 23, 2015)
- Exam Solutions
(Updated March 22, 2016)
Some Useful Links:
|Page last modified
March 22, 2016.