ECE595, Section 7 Homework Assignments
- Assignment 1: given in lecture August 30, 2005, due in lecture September 8, 2005.
Problems: B-2-1, B-2-(4-5), B-2-(7-11), B-2-14, B-2-16 (pp. 70–73)
- Assignment 2: posted September 13, 2005, due in lecture September 29, 2005. (postponed from September 22nd)
Problems: B-3-2, B-3-4, B-3-8, B-3-(11-12), B-3-(16-17), B-3-20, B-3-22, B-3-27
(pp. 166 – 172)
- Assignment 3: posted September 22, 2005, due in lecture October 11, postponed from October 4, 2005.
Problems: B-4-(2-3), B-4-9, B-4-11, B-4-16, B-4-18
(pp. 288 – 292)
- Assignment 4: posted October 4, 2005, due in lecture October 13, 2005
Choose an example of each of the four filter types described in
today's handout: low-pass, high-pass, bandpass, and stop-band filters.
Use Matlab to compare the results of using the 7 different
transformation methods of section 4.2 of the previous handout on each
of these four examples. Compare (on a single plot for each filter)
the frequency response (Bode plot) as well as the (again a single plot
per filter so you can compare the curves) step response of your
discrete-time filters obtained using the seven transformation methods.
Make sure that you have used different line types for the different
traces and included a legend. Comment on the results. Include your
matlab code in addition to the plots and comments in your write-up.
- Assignment 5: posted November 15, 2005, due in lecture November 22, 2005.
Problems: B-5-14, B-5-21, B-5-22, B-5-23, B-5-24
(pp. 374 – 376)
- Assignment 6: posted November 15, 2005, due in lecture November 29, 2005.
Problems: B-6-1, B-6-2, B-6-3, B-6-13, B-6-15
(pp. 510 – 515)
back to the ECE595, Section 7 home page...
|Page last modified 01/14/07.